Experience a wonderful scenic journey travelling along the Danube and dip in and out of the fascinating history and culture of some of the most beautiful cities in the heart of Europe. From the pretty city of Passau on the Austrian border to the Hungarian capital of Budapest, cruise in comfort and style aboard the MS Arena. Gaze at the flawless beauty of the Wachau Valley, lose yourself in the waltzes and whirls of Vienna, explore beautiful Budapest the ‘pearl of the Danube’, and discover the baroque wonderland of Bratislava. Encompassing valleys, vineyards and beautifully preserved medieval cities, a cruise along the Danube is full of sure-to-be delightful moments and memories. This cruise has sold out early the last 2 years so please book soon!
- Guided tour of Melk Abbey
- Vienna with guided city tour
- Belvedere Palace
- Budapest with coach city tour
- Budapest by night
- Puszta Horse Show
- Guided tour of Bratislava with Chocolate Experience
We join and alight the cruise in Passau and we stay overnight at the 4 star Novotel Frankfurt City on Days 1 and 9.
The MS Arena is a ﬂoating mid 4 star hotel with comfort, style and unfaltering attention to detail. All cabins have ﬂoor to ceiling windows with French balconies allowing you to take in the wonderful views of the river and surroundings from the comfort of your own cabin. AC and TV come as standard.
- Main Deck Standard Cabins feature twin beds with one ﬁxed and one fold down.
- Middle Deck Superior Cabins have comfortable hotel style beds.
- Upper Deck Superior Cabins are the same as the middle deck but with more space.
- Return coach travel
- Channel crossings
- Cruise amenities
- Itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Transport for excursions where necessary
- Full Board on the boat and Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at the overnight hotels